Be a Halls Ambassador? Applications are open!
Need a job for next year?
If you need a job that provides regular work and fits conveniently around your studies, why not apply to be a Halls Ambassador? Halls Ambassadors help out on Open and Applicant Days which are usually on selected Saturdays throughout the academic year. Ideally we would like people who have some experience of living in halls though this is not essential.
Could this be you?
If you're confident, outgoing and friendly this could be your ideal part-time job. The job involves:
- taking groups on a coach to halls,
- showing people round halls,
- giving out halls information on a stand
- directing people to and from halls.
Applications are now live. You can apply here
So what are you waiting for? Get yourself a job for next year!
- Read Next
- Still space for Buxton returners at High Peak Halls Christmas prize draw for students who apply for halls in December £125 Love2Shop voucher for returners to halls The 6 worst kinds of Linkedin profile pictures! Struggling to pay your advanced booking fee? Got a complaint? Animals in halls Lost property in halls Policies and procedures for students in halls
- Leaving halls for Christmas? Not going home for Christmas? We've got you! How to make the most of your Christmas break Christmas prize draw for students who apply for halls in December Our best picks of Christmas TV!