Come back to halls and work for Student Living

By TerSL 09 Jan 2017

Looking for a part time job that can fit around your studies?

Did you know that if you live in halls you’re eligible to work for Student Living in a variety of roles?

Last year Student Living employed around 50 students as Residential Assistants, Social Reps and Hall Ambassadors.  If you need to earn some extra cash while studying why not find out more about these roles:

Being an RA

Being a social rep

Being a halls ambassador

Each role varies.  Residential Assistants tend to work regular set hours at their hall  with the chance of overtime.  Social Reps and Halls Ambassadors work flexible hours making them ideal for fitting round course commitments.

Full training is given and of course it is a great thing to have on your CV.


You can apply for halls now at www.derby.ac.uk/halls/apply .

Then look out for the roles advertised on this website in the coming months and apply for them online.

We look forward to working with you!



TerSL is Teresa works for Derby Student Living .She likes foreign travel, Spanish food and walking her dog Archie in the Peak District.
View All Posts

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.

Don't show this message again.