Be a Halls Ambassador? Applications are open!
Need a job for next year?
If you need a job that provides regular work and fits conveniently around your studies, why not apply to be a Halls Ambassador? Halls Ambassadors help out on Open and Applicant Days which are usually on selected Saturdays throughout the academic year. Ideally we would like people who have some experience of living in halls though this is not essential.
Could this be you?
If you're confident, outgoing and friendly this could be your ideal part-time job. The job involves:
- taking groups on a coach to halls,
- showing people round halls,
- giving out halls information on a stand
- directing people to and from halls.
Applications are now live. You can apply here
So what are you waiting for? Get yourself a job for next year!
- Read Next
- Join us for tea and cake Collecting mail The 6 worst kinds of Linkedin profile pictures! Struggling to pay your advanced booking fee? Got a complaint? Animals in halls Cleaning your flat 24 hour mobile number in halls There's 24 hour security in halls but be safe out! Getting to know your Residential Assistants - Nunnery Court Lost property in halls Policies and procedures for students in halls Accommodation charges for disabled students
- Collecting mail Fantastic and FREE events programme! Cleaning your flat Day trip to London Where to find foods from home