Part of Uni life is soaking up new and exciting things all around you, so don’t miss out on what’s going on in and around Buxton:
- Buxton Opera House and Pavilion Arts Centre offer a range of entertainment from comedy to music gigs, plays musicals and films.
- The Pavilion Gardens are the venue for several events including vintage markets, Saturday Bazaars and Christmas Fairs.
- Chatsworth House is perhaps one of Britain’s most impressive stately homes and hosts many attractions and events. Walking in the beautiful grounds to see the deer is completely FREE. It’s takes about one hour to drive to Chatsworth from Buxton.
- 12th Century Haddon Hall is located in the heart of the Peak District National Park – and another great place to visit.
- Buxton Museum and Art Gallery has local geology and archeology displays about the Peak District region and hosts various art exhibitions, events and workhops.