Everyone knows students are poor, so a few Amazon vouchers every now and then wouldn’t go amiss.
Did you know that if you live in a show flat, you could earn a £10 voucher every time you show your room in halls on an Open Day? And if you act as a Show Flat Ambassador you’ll get an extra £20 worth of vouchers each time.
Existing students who are returning to halls should speak to their Hall Manager if they are interested.
New students should contact their Hall Manager by email or facebook (see details below).
Not sure? Ask yourself these questions to help you decide:
- Will you be living at Cathedral Court, Peak Court, Nunnery Court, Princess Alice Court, Sir Peter Hilton Court or Saint Christopher's Court next year?
- Could you spare some time on Saturdays to show visitors around your flat?
- Have you got good social skills and a friendly manner?
- Are you and your flatmates reliable, well behaved and trustworthy?
- Could you and your flatmates present a clean and tidy flat to visitors on Applicant and Open Days if given notice and providing the cleaners visit the day before?
If you got 5 yeses then give your Hall Manager a ring or contact them on Facebook and ask them to consider you and your flatmates as a show flat. Remember everyone has to agree, but hurry – we only need four per hall.
Halls contact details