Tips & Advice
Emergency contraception in Derby
Did you know that you can now get free emergency contraception at several pharmacies in Derby?
From October 2018 until the end of March 2019, Derby City Council are running a pilot to extend the free Emergency Hormonal Contraception (EHC) on offer to under 25’s. Previously it was only available to under 18s!!
So if you find yourself in need of EHC, check out this list of participating pharmacies and get over there!
Close to Uni/city centre
- Superdrug Pharmacy Intu Shopping Centre, 21 Albion Street City Centre Derby DE1 2PR 01332 205768
- Boots Pharmacy Intu Shopping Centre, 1 Devonshire Walk, Derby DE1 2AH 01332 345886
- Superdrug Pharmacy Unit 1, 14-16 Cornmarket City Centre Derby DE1 1QH 01332 364924
- Welfare Pharmacy 68 Friar Gate Friargate Derby DE1 1FP 01332 986068
- Manor Pharmacy (WR Evans) 1 Burton Road City Centre Derby DE1 1TH 01332 342279
- Manor Pharmacy (WR Evans) 99/101 St Peters Street City Centre Derby DE1 2AB 01332 347926
- Dean & Smedley 75 Prince Charles Avenue Mackworth Derby DE22 4BG 01332 345480
- Manor Pharmacy (WR Evans) 1225 London Road, Alvaston DE24 8QH 01332 571407
- Boots Pharmacy 832-834 Osmaston Road Allenton Derby DE24 9AA 01332 347294
- Manor Pharmacy (WR Evans) Medical Centre Royal Glen Park, Rowallan Way, Chellaston Derby DE73 5BG 01332 700640
- Read Next
- Handy numbers for your contact list Eating disorders – help is available. Find out about Student Wellbeing Critical incident - be extra vigilant! Health and wellbeing drop-ins Golf, swimming and events offers! Which hall is for you? Live at Darley Bank next year
- Which hall is for you? The Halls Handbook - your go-to guide Live at Darley Bank next year Policies and procedures for students in halls 24 hour mobile number in halls