Tips & Advice
Free yoga & meditation classes
Add this event to your calendar
Get your body and mind in good shape with some new free sessions on Wednesdays at the Multi-Faith Centre at Kedleston Road. All are welcome
- Most Wednesdays 2.30pm – 3.30-pm
- 30 January, 6, 20 and 27 February , 6, 20 and 27 March and 10 April
- Facilitated by Keith Munnings, Buddhist Faith consultant
No previous experience necessary.
- Every Wednesday 2.30pm – 3.30-pm from 30 January
- Taught by Sian Davies-Vollum
Mixed ability class so no previous experience necessary.
DISCOVER PEACE AND QUIET ATTENTION IN BODY AND MIND!
- Read Next
- Look after your mental health Our door is always open Wellbeing appointments on your doorstep Top 10 stress busting foods! Cook this delicious black bean chilli! Shop online and let charities benefit The 6 worst kinds of Linkedin profile pictures!
- Student Living takes over Darley Bank Making It On Your Own: Laundry Union of Students elections coming soon. Meet your Manager: Princess Alice Court Five student friendly pubs to try out in Buxton