Buxton is the perfect place for adventures. There. We've said it.
From climbing to camping to canoeing to kayaking, you will never be short of cool new fun activities to try out, plus, we bet you didn't know that these other places are just on your doorstep...you can thank us later...
- Experience the life of a monkey, with amazing views high in the treetops of the Peak District
- Climb around in the skies, swing from zip wires and jump from Tarzan swings
- Discover Poole's Cavern - a 2 million year old natural limestone cave
- Explore Grinlow Woods and the Victorian folly,Solomons Temple
- Race around in a Go Kart on the a 500m indoor track
- Have a go at ice skating on the synthetic ice rink for just £5 for 30 minutes
- Try your hand at trial bike riding on a rough terrain course.
The Peak District
- See the deer and wander round the stunning Chatsworth Estate
- Take a picnic to Monsale Dale or Dove Dale
- Walk or cycle the Tissington or High Peak Trails
- Mooch around Bakewell, Ashbourne, Matlock and Leek.