Need to know info for your Easter hols!
Easter is nearly here and many of you will be already making plans. With that in mind here’s a quick reminder of what’s going to happen in halls.
Halls office opening hours over Easter
Thursday 13 April – NORMAL OFFICE HOURS
Friday 14 April - CLOSED ALL DAY
Saturday 15 April - CLOSED ALL DAY
Sunday 16 April - CLOSED ALL DAY
Monday 17 April - CLOSED ALL DAY
Tuesday 18 April - CLOSED ALL DAY
Wednesday 19 April – NORMAL OFFICE HOURS
Thursday 20 April – NORMAL OFFICE HOURS
Friday 21 April – NORMAL OFFICE HOURS
Saturday 22 April - CLOSED ALL DAY
Sunday 23 April - CLOSED ALL DAY
Monday 24 April – NORMAL OFFICE HOURS RESUME
When the office is closed over Easter, please use your hall 24-hour site mobile number. This can be found in your welcome pack which you received when you first moved in. If you're unsure, please visit your hall's office before the Easter holidays begin, and ask the member of staff on duty.
- Cleaning and maintenance staff will not be available.
- Extra black bin bags will be provided for your rubbish.
- Residential Assistants will be contactable using the hall mobile number.
- Community Supervisors will be on duty.
- There will be no Royal Mail deliveries.
- Fill in and hand in an Away Registration Form.
- Clear any rubbish from your flat and bedroom.
- Close all your windows and lock your door.
- Take any valuables home with you.
- Leave your room and kitchen tidy.
Staying in halls?
- Let your Hall Manager know you are staying.
- Use the 24 hour mobile number in the event of an emergency, fire alarm or maintenance issue.