How to make Perfect Pancakes!
It's pancake day on Tuesday 13 February!
If you fancy making pancakes it's simple, just get your hands on:
- 100 grams of flour
- Half a pint of milk
- One egg
- Pinch of salt
- Sugar, butter, chocolate sauce, ice cream... whatever you want on it!
Here's how it's done:
- Put the flour, eggs, milk and a pinch of salt into a bowl or large jug, then whisk to a smooth batter.
- Set a medium frying pan over a medium heat and add a little oil. When hot, pour in the batter and cook your pancake for 1 min on each side until golden.
- If you are making a batch keep them warm in a low oven as you go. Serve with lemon wedges and sugar, or your favourite filling.
What topping will you choose?!
Our favourites are:
- The classic sugar and lemon (of course!)
- Nutella and strawberries
- Banana, greek yoghurt and honey.
- Read Next
- Fair-trade Fortnight brownie baking Ten pin bowling for a fiver! York day trip for just £5 Celebrate International Women's Day! Buxton mocktail masterclass Fairtrade Fortnight 2018! More bingo nights @ 67 Bridge Street Download Festival 2018! Free bowling night in Macclesfield Laser tag and food for a fiver! Easter cake decorating - free session! Pancake party (yum!)
- Top 10 stress busting foods! 3 great reasons to live at Sir Peter Hilton Court Win a fridge full of food! We Can [Edit]! More reasons to come back to Derby halls