How to make Perfect Pancakes!
It's pancake day on Tuesday 13 February!
If you fancy making pancakes it's simple, just get your hands on:
- 100 grams of flour
- Half a pint of milk
- One egg
- Pinch of salt
- Sugar, butter, chocolate sauce, ice cream... whatever you want on it!
Here's how it's done:
- Put the flour, eggs, milk and a pinch of salt into a bowl or large jug, then whisk to a smooth batter.
- Set a medium frying pan over a medium heat and add a little oil. When hot, pour in the batter and cook your pancake for 1 min on each side until golden.
- If you are making a batch keep them warm in a low oven as you go. Serve with lemon wedges and sugar, or your favourite filling.
What topping will you choose?!
Our favourites are:
- The classic sugar and lemon (of course!)
- Nutella and strawberries
- Banana, greek yoghurt and honey.
- Read Next
- 8 things to look FORWARD to in Spring Download Festival 2018! Paddle-boarding Fun things happening in Derby Moving out on 30 June? Avoid being stranded What do I bring to uni?! More reasons to come back to Derby halls Brilliant gym membership offer for students £125 Love2Shop voucher for returners to halls Win £500 and lots more prizes World Cup celebration at Derby County! You said it we did it Join the Social Rep team Battling loneliness at university
- WIN £25 of Amazon vouchers! Moving out on 30 June? Avoid being stranded Paddle-boarding Policies and procedures for students in halls What do I bring to uni?!