The LOUD (Love Our University of Derby) Social Society was set up to:
- Create a social club for active people who like days out and experiencing life all year round.
- Go on group days out to events around Derby and the country. i.e concerts, shows, festivals etc.
- Organise active days out i.e surfing at the beach, go-ape, and activity centres like xscape.
- Hold social events in Derby for its members.
- Raise awareness for charities and RAG.
- Arrange two main trips per year: One trip to a festival in the Alps in December and a trip to a festival in Europe in the summer.
Find out more:
- Visit the stand at the Freshers Fair