Looking for a job for next year? Be a Halls Ambassador
Need a job for next year?
If you need a job that provides regular work and fits conveniently around your studies, why not apply to be a Halls Ambassador? Halls Ambassadors help out on Open and Applicant Days which are usually on selected Saturdays throughout the academic year. Ideally they should live in halls and be confident, outgoing and friendly.
Could this be you?
The job involves:
- taking groups on a coach to halls,
- giving out halls information on a stand
- directing people to and from halls.
Applications will be live in April so keep a look out at https://jobs.derby.ac.uk
- Read Next
- Got your loan cheque in? Book now for halls Which hall is for you? The 6 worst kinds of Linkedin profile pictures! Policies and procedures for students in halls Struggling to pay your advanced booking fee? Facing a disciplinary?:Everything you need to know Have any maintenance issues? 24 hour mobile number in halls Don't set off the fire alarm! Got a complaint?
- Which hall is for you? Free yoga & meditation classes Making It On Your Own: Laundry Student Nights In with free BBQ Live at Darley Bank next year