Leaving day for all students with a 42 week contract is Saturday 1 July 2017 (or Saturday 16 July for Flamsteed Court residents) but we know that many of you will be leaving halls before then so here are some simple tips to make sure you avoid paying charges.
- Hand your keys, parking fobs and bike shed keys into your Hall Manager or post them through the staff letter box.
- Clean your room, communal and storage areas
- Remove all rubbish from the flat
- Make sure you take all your belongings home with you, as we do throw any left items away.
- Clear your walls and ceilings of stickers, posters and blue tack etc.
Also remember that the last remaining occupants of each flat will be held responsible for any communal area charges, so you MUST make sure that communal areas are clean and tidy and are not damaged.
We're asking everyone to leave by 10am on the last day, however if you’d like to stay with us beyond 1 July, even if it’s just for one day, please log into your Student Living account and apply or if you haven't been living in halls but want to for some time in the summer apply online here.
And before you go .......
Remember to donate your unwanted items to the British Heart Foundation
Complete the National Student Housing Survey - just by completing the survey you'll be entered into a prize draw to win £500, an ipad, a tablet or shopping vouchers and of course your valuable feedback will help us to improve halls next year.
And finally …………
Have a brilliant summer. We hope to see you next year.