New library night bus (No 8)
If you’ve ever wanted the library at Kedleston Road to stay open for longer hours you’ll be delighted to know that the University has introduced a new scheme for 24 hour opening times during key dates in the academic calendar.
These dates are:
- Monday 5 November – Thursday 16 December 2018
- Monday 11 March – Thursday 11 March 2019
- Monday 29 April – Thursday 2 May 2019
The idea is that the scheme coincides with busy times in the student calendar when people have deadlines or exams looming and they need to put in the extra hours. So if you need to study late into the night you’ll be able to without worrying how to get home to halls. The library night bus (service Number 8) will run every half hour from Kedleston Road to Bridge Street, Agard Street and opposite Cathedral Court on Cathedral Road. After midnight on these days it will be a return service only.
- Read Next
- University Mental Health Day - 7 March Get Involved, Join a Society! Get Involved; Join a Sports Society! Support the University Mental Health Charter Our International Student Centre, rated the best! Student Living standards of conduct and ethics Drug and alcohol abuse in halls Facing a disciplinary?:Everything you need to know
- Which hall is for you? Free yoga & meditation classes Making It On Your Own: Laundry Student Nights In with free BBQ Live at Darley Bank next year