Still space for Buxton returners at High Peak Halls
Applications to apply to live in High Peak Halls again next year have only been open for three weeks and already the swish returners flats with their TV lounges have sold out.
But don't despair, Student Living still have some flats that they can offer to existing students next year with the following package:
Free summer storage
Don't bother having to lug all your stuff home next summer, only to bring it all back again the following September. Student Living will store it for you over the summer holidays.
The first 500 existing students who apply for halls at Derby and Buxton will receive a £125 Love2shop voucher. (Terms and conditions apply)
......... plus all the usual perks of living in halls
- An awesome events programme with most activities free of charge to hall residents
- Gas, electricity, water and Wifi included in the price
- 24/7 staffing
- Award winning customer service – we won Best Customer Service Award in the 2018 National Student Housing Survey
- Free weekly cleaning of communal areas
- Free bike and kayak storage
- Great maintenance turnaround times
Here’s what one student, who has lived in halls for three years in a row said about halls:
"The halls staff had a huge impact on my decision to return to halls. The cleaners are great and go above and beyond to help keep the flat feeling homely. The Hall Manager is always available and happy to help."
So don't delay apply today!
- Read Next
- Stay safe when you're out in Buxton Student Living takes over Darley Bank Derby University halls win prestigious award Drying room at High Peak Halls Feeling a bit clueless? Cultural highlights in and around Buxton Be a culture vulture in Buxton Five student friendly pubs to try out in Buxton GO APE at Poole’s Cavern and Buxton Country Park Do you speak Derbyshire? Get active in and around Buxton Free Christmas lunch at halls Join the local vocals
- Student Living takes over Darley Bank Making It On Your Own: Laundry Union of Students elections coming soon. Meet your Manager: Princess Alice Court Five student friendly pubs to try out in Buxton