Thursday nights are Student Nights In in our hall common rooms. Student Nights In are an opportunity for you to get to know each other and are fun, friendly events where you can meet people from other halls and get chatting!
Every Thursday we will be hosting an activity at a different hall starting with our first theme 'Speed Mating' on 2o September.
All sessions start at 5pm and include free pizza.
Dates and venues
- Thursday 20 September at Sir Peter Hilton Court common room
- Thursday 27 September at Princess Alice Court common room
- Thursday 4 October at Cathedral Court and Agard Court common room.
- Thursday 11 October at St Christopher's Court common room
- Thursday 18 October at Nunnery Court common room
- Thursday 25 October at Peak Court common room
Remember if you live in Sudent Living halls you're welcome to attend any session.