Rather than forking out a fortune for a fancy dinner, show your love you really care by cooking them this super easy but super yummy recipe, guaranteed to make their day and score you major brownie points.
Whether you're trying to impress your boyfriend or girlfriend, or showing your pal that all you need is each other, this meal sparks a recipe for LOVE (sorry about the cheesiness but it is Valentine's after all)!
- Tortillas (however many you can manage)
- refried black beans
- eggs (one or two per tortilla)
- greek yogurt
- hot sauce
- Whisk the eggs in a mug and microwave for one minute.
- Spread 1/4 cup of refried black beans on a whole wheat tortilla.
- Spread eggs over the beans.
- Spread a 1/4 cup of cheese over the beans.
- Microwave for 20 more seconds.
- Top with 1/2 avocado, 2 tbs of plain greek yogurt or sour cream, and hot sauce.