Imagine seeing your story here?
Student Living Derby is on the look out for bloggers...
Do you have a passion for writing? Are you a serial instagrammer? Twitter fiend? Or just love to vlog about, well, anything?
Share your experience of the University of Derby with the wider halls community. Whether you are a follower of fashion, photographer, live music lover, top chef...let your mates know the benefits of living here.
Is this your first time studying and living in the UK? We would love to hear what it's like! Tell us what you think of our British customs and habits – we’d like to hear things from your unique perspective.
It's a great opportunity to have your say and build up a portfolio of work.
Benefits of blogging
- Build a reputation and boost your C.V
- Start networking! To get recognised as a writer people need to know you exist
- Employers are always interested in personal skills, blogging can benefit your career even if you don't fancy yourself as an aspiring journalist
- Get your personality through on paper (or the computer)
- Get people talking - share your stories through Facebook and Twitter
We want to hear from you! Contact us and become a Student Living blogger