Well it’s pretty obvious really with a name like that, the Cathedral is pretty close plus………..
- The Dolphin – the oldest pub in Derby is just a minutes walk away
- Bar Sport – literally on your doorstep for live sport
- Two Thai restaurant s - Thai Dusit and Finale (the last of these has very student friendly prices!)
- Nandos and Pizza Express
- Queens Leisure Centre for swimming and fitness classes – just across the road
- The Willows – the go to place for Lazer Quest in Derby
- Walkabout – famed for its student nights
- The Blue Note Club and Revolucion de Cuba
- The Market Place with QUAD
Plus you are smack-bang in the middle of Derby’s Cathedral Quarter with it’s pleasant streets like Sadler Gate and Iron Gate, it’s quirky shops and a wide range of great pubs and cafes.
This is city living at it’s best- Enjoy!