We always welcome feedback about halls and we are constantly working hard to improve the service we offer you. Here are some of the recent improvements we have made recently to enhance your halls experience.
- You asked for more en suite rooms. From September 2018 we will be providing 244 additional en suite rooms.
- You wanted bigger beds - From September 2018 four and a half halls will have small double beds in their rooms (St Christopher’s Court, Nunnery Court, Peak Court, Cathedral Court and Agard Court)
- You wanted better WiFi – we’ve been upgrading the Wifi service speed and reach at all halls.
- You want rooms to be refurbished and modern. Every summer we continue with our ongoing refurbishment programme to keep halls in good condition.
- You said you would like more events happening locally in our halls and this year we have held 22 activities in our halls in Derby to date with more planned for the end of term. For Buxton we now hold weekly activities in the common room every single Thursday evening.
- You said you would like more time on our day trips and we have extended the time in our city visits to allow you more time to explore.
- You said you would like a clearer timetable of halls events. We have had a re- of our What’s on in Halls? flyer which is distributed every two months through your door.